Tuesday, June 14, 2005

This is for all the women I ever knew (except perhaps those one or two)

This is for all the women I ever knew,
except perhaps those one or two,
who I think of as sisters, and cousins too,
but the rest? I'd really like to screw,
because you're all so god damn pretty.

I won't mention the girls I don't mean,
because that could cause an ugly scene,
with the ones left out, who'll kick and scream,
but if you're a 'sister' then you'll know it anyway.

Of course I'm not including family,
they're immediately left right next to me,
with judging faces they stare you see,
and expect me to be a chaste Muslim boy.

But I just wanna rock and roll,
with fast women who got lots of soul,
and awesome eyes with hips to hold,
'coz I'm gettin' tired of all this freakin' solitude.

I wish I could write you a rhyme so fine,
that somewhere way on down the line,
would make you wanna blow my mind,
with hot sex followed by coffee and cigarettes.

Please don't think I want a relationship,
I just want you to suck my dick,
and let me penetrate those hips,
coz that looks like it could be a good time.

I'm not sayin' you're not a great friend,
the fact is I wanna know you 'til the end,
but I'd like it if you could stretch and bend,
your moral code and fuck me just the once.

I hope you don't take this too seriously,
because you see, it's six twenty three,
and I woke up a fucking hour ago,
with morning glory and a lonely soul...
well that explains it all, don't it?

No comments: